Scaling Decarbonization: Solutions and Drivers in U.S. Commercial Real Estate
Hosted by: Arup & U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
President and CEO Peter Templeton, will highlight key findings from the new USGBC report developed by Arup, State of Decarbonization: U.S. Commercial Buildings 2023. Then, a panel of leaders in building decarbonization will engage in a lively, moderated discussion picking up from the implications of these findings. The dialogue will focus on what private and public organizations are doing to rapidly scale improvements, touching on finance and ESG trends; the Inflation Reduction Act and incentives; the criticality of buildings and grid integration for decarbonization; and expanding the transition to ensure all of society benefits.
- Moderator: Robert Kay, Americas Climate and Sustainability Services Leader, Arup
- Peter Templeton, President and CEO, U.S. Green Building Council
- Guy Grainger, Global Head of Sustainability Services, JLL
- Sara Neff, SVP, Lendlease Americas
- Korinti Recalde, Senior Director, ESG, Carrier