Semiconductor Climate Consortium’s Ambition to 1.5
The SCC is a newly formed organization pulling together the semiconductor ecosystem organizations – from materials to chips to systems – to collectively share information and address solutions to impacts on our businesses, as well as accelerate technology that will help alleviate the impact of others.
- Dr. Mousumi Bhat, Vice President | Sustainability Programs, SEMI
- Katie Hill, Partner & Associate Director, BCG
- John Golightly, Senior Director, ASM
- Claire HyunJung Seo, Corporate Vice President, Samsung Electronics
- Michael Lofty, SVP for Power Products, Schneider Electric
- Richard Ooi, Senior Manager, ASMPT