Realizing Equitable and Resilient Decarbonized Communities
An equitable climate transition means that no one is left behind. Our solutions for the climate crisis must not exacerbate the affordable housing challenges we are witnessing across all major US cities. The discussion will explore the complex relationship between decarbonizing existing building stock to create a net zero future while creating and preserving affordable housing – calling for both to be addressed in tandem to secure a resilient future for major cities in the United States.
- Heather Rosenberg, Arup America Resilience Leader
- Caroline Choi, Senior Vice President, Edison International
- Darwin Moosavi, Deputy Secretary for Environmental Policy & Housing Coordination, California State Transportation Agency
- Shalanda Baker, U.S. Department of Energy
- Doug Sims, Senior Director, Resilient Communities (NRDC)