Plug In and Turn On: How Electric Companies and Automakers are Teaming Up on EVs
The power sector has reduced its emissions significantly in the last decade. This lower-carbon electricity can help decarbonize other sectors of the economy, notably transportation. EEI CEOs and automakers will discuss the exciting developments in electric transportation, including the growing range of electric vehicles being produced and the creation of a national EV highway charging coalition that is working to build a foundational network of EV fast chargers along major U.S. travel corridors.
- The Honorable Eric Holcomb, Governor, State of Indiana
- Brian Wolff, Chief Strategy Office and Executive Vice President, EEI
- Pedro Pizarro, President and CEO, Edison International and EEI Vice Chair
- Omar Vargas, Vice President Global Public Policy, General Motors
- Caroline Choi, Senior Vice President of Corporate Affairs, Southern California Edison and Edison International
- Brad Markell, Executive Director, AFL-CIO Industrial Union Council