Pathways to Offshore Wind in the Americas
Decarbonizing the electricity grid is an essential step in reducing carbon emissions and a shift away from fossil fuels that can help cities meet bold decarbonization targets. This panel discussion will take a few examples from across the globe and review the challenges that need to be overcome to enable the delivery of offshore wind renewable power into the grid.
- Beccie Drake, Arup UKIMEA Offshore Wind Leader
- Guy Van Nieuwenhove, SVP National Grid Ventures Portfolio & Business Development, National Grid
- Andy Ralph, Associate Principal, Americas Hydrogen Leader, Arup
- Alice Reynolds, President, California Public Utilities Commission
- Knut Vrålstad, Head of Strategic Market Analysis, Aker Horizons