Lessons from Around the World in Establishing Hydrogen Hubs
The US Department of Energy initiative to create hydrogen hubs in the US is gathering pace and there are lots of examples from across the globe. This panel discussion will look at the development of a partnership for a US hydrogen hub and what lessons can be learned from the development of similar hubs in other countries. Significant investments in hydrogen are flagged in the Inflation Reduction Act that will provide a key point of discussion.
- Andy Ralph, Arup Americas Hydrogen Leader
- Guy Van Nieuwenhove, SVP National Grid Ventures Portfolio & Business Development, National Grid
- Katie Cook, Director in the Hydrogen and New Energies Division, Western Australian Government
- Kersti Berge, Scottish Government, Director of Energy and Climate Change
- Robert Kay Arup, Americas Climate & Sustainability Lead, Arup