Learning from Each Other: Continuing the Dialogue on Community Engagement and Investment
At COP-26, local officials joined representatives from the environmental NGO community and the private sector to start a dialogue on community engagement and investment in the clean energy transition. This event, the third installment of the dialogue, will focus on how to achieve equity and access in the transition, including how the IIJA and IRA can play a role in ensuring such outcomes.
- Lisa Jacobson, President, Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE)
- Heather McTeer Toney, Vice President, Community Engagement, Environmental Defense Fund (EDF)
- Caroline Choi, Senior Vice President of Corporate Affairs, Southern California Edison and Edison International
- Reihaneh Irani-Famili, Vice President Clean Energy Development & Infrastructure Investment, National Grid
- Katherine Neebe, Chief Sustainability and Philanthropy Officer, Duke Energy
- Rick Thigpen, Senior Vice President-Corporate Citizenship, PSEG