Launching the California Sustainable Insurance Roadmap
California Insurance Commissioner Ricardo Lara and UNEP FI Principles for Sustainable Insurance (PSI) to unveil the first state-level sustainable insurance roadmap for the largest insurance market in the United States. This event will be an interactive discussion with Commissioner Lara, Butch Bacani of the PSI, along with academic and environmental leaders on the how the strategies of this Roadmap can strengthen financial oversight, accelerate sustainable investments, catalyze new insurance products, and empower resilient communities.
- Ricardo Lara, California Insurance Commissioner
- Sona Mohnot, Associate Director, Climate Equity, The Greenlining Institute
- Dr. Carolyn Kousky, Environmental Defense Fund
- Steven Rothstein, Director of Ceres Accelerator for Sustainable Capital Markets
- Yana Valachovic, Forest Advisor and Humboldt - Del Norte County Director
- Dr. Eric Riggs, Dean of the College of Natural Resources and Sciences, Cal Poly Humboldt