What Gets Measured Gets Financed: Climate Finance Funding Flows and Opportunities
This will be a panel event on climate finance data and existing gaps, following the publishing of the climate finance report BCG and Rockefeller Foundation co-authored. We will be discussing the climate financing gaps surfaced by the report and the need for better climate finance data to drive capital to climate finance needs in the real economy. The report’s dataset will be made open to the public to help promote accountability of which climate mitigation, adaptation, and resilience solutions are being financed and where it’s needed most.
- Vinay Shandal, Managing Director and Partner, BCG
- Liz Yee, Executive Vice President of Programs, Rockefeller Foundation
- Veronica Chau, Partner and Director, BCG
- Margaret Kuhlow, Global Finance Practice Leader, WWF
- Warren Evans, Special Senior Advisor (Climate Change), Office of the President, ADB
- Maria Kozloski, SVP Innovative Finance, Rockefeller Foundation (Moderator)