Opportunities for US-China Subnational and Research Cooperation
Hosted by: Georgetown University & California-China Climate Institute
This event will feature a discussion between US and Chinese scholars and practitioners about lessons learned from bilateral subnational and research cooperation on climate change and clean energy, and opportunities for expanding US-China engagement.
- Fan Dai, Director. California-China Climate Institute, Adjunct Faculty, University of California, Berkeley
- Fei Teng, Associate Professor of Management Science and Engineering, Deputy Director, Institute of Energy, Environment and Economy, Tsinghua University
- Alex Wang, Professor of Law, Faculty Co-Director, Emmett Institute on Climate Change & the Environment, UCLA School of Law
- Xiliang Zhang, Professor of Management Science and Engineering, Director, Institute of Energy, Environment and Economy, Tsinghua University
- Moderated by: Joanna Lewis, Provost’s Distinguished Associate Professor of Energy and Environment, Director, Science, Technology and International Affairs Program, Georgetown University